tisdag 11 april 2017

Dream in Black and White

There is a inspiring challenge at More Than Words Challenge in April.
To be inspired by the word Dream and to use mainly black and white and only use tiny of a third color.

Really fun challenge. I enjoy creating in black and white. And a touch of turquoise, is my third color.

I belivie in dreams, I think you can realize anything you have in your dreams. I think also you can make things through your dreams.
  I have made some texture with artstones. Some stamped flowers that I have been fussy cutting.

Some microbeads and wax on the chipboard from 2crafty.

I can see that my layout is not really dry when I did the photshoot.


 Thank you for stopping by, and belivie in your dreams.

xoxo Katja

13 kommentarer:

  1. Wow wow wow Katja, this is spectacular. Love everything about it. So glad you could join in again over at More Than Words challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is absolutely stunning!! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    SvaraRadera
  3. this is stunning how did you take the photo it amazing

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thank you Marelle!
    I think there is app on iPhone to make the photo!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Totally inblive with this layout. 😍😍😍 Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is so original and perfect!!! Very stunning!!! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Wow! Love this page! Your photo is awesome! All the best from MTW! :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. So gorgeous.Thank you for joining us at "More than words" this month.

    SvaraRadera